Government-backed Start Up Funding For Your Business
If you’re considering self-employment or starting a business the likelihood is that you will need funding at some point. As long as your business has yet to start, or you’ve been trading for less than three years, then we may be able to provide support via the Government’s Start Up Loans programme.
X-Forces Enterprise worked with Government to change policy to make this fund accessible to the armed forces community who were unable to get traditional or unsecured finance. As a result, we are now an official Delivery Partner of the Start Up Loans scheme, administered by the British Business Bank, offering an unsecured personal loan at fixed interest, together with free mentoring and support to get your business idea off the ground.
How Much Can You Borrow?
Am I eligible for a startup loan?I am over 18 years old I have the right to live and work in the UK for the full term of the loan I am starting or expanding a UK-based business
I want to borrow:
For a duration of:
IMPORTANT: Missing payments could have severe consequences and make obtaining credit more difficult. Loans are strictly for 18s and over. Personal loans for business use only. Finance is subject to status, where a credit check will be performed.
What are the benefits of a Start Up Loan?
- Loans of up to £25,000 (average of £11,000)
- Unsecured, personal loan for business purposes
- Borrow for up to 5 years
- 12 months’ free mentoring
- No early repayment penalties
- Access to free events and workshops
- Dedicated Business Advisor
Start-Up Loans are unsecured personal loans for business purposes and therefore you don’t need a trading history. However, because we are a responsible lender we will need to conduct a credit check in order to process your application. You will also need to confirm that you are eligible, based on the following criteria:
- You’re 18 years of age or older
- You have the right to work in the UK
- You live in the UK
- Your business is not yet trading or has been trading for less than three years
- Second Loan – Your business has been trading for less than five years
- Your business is based in the UK
- You are unable to secure finance from other sources
- Your business type and loan purpose is eligible under the terms of the scheme
How to get started
To find out more about how X-Forces can support you, or to begin the application process, please complete the form below.
Mandatory fields are indicated with a *